Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Cardinal

>> Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hi everyone, have you started to get ready for the holidays?

I have  a Christmas card to share with you today. I used the Cardinal stamp. I really  like this stamp with it's natural feel and old fashion Christmas charm.

The Cardinal was stamp onto white card stock and colored with copic markers. I used a Spellbinder circle die to cut out the tan and brown card stock. I stamped the Merry Christmas Arc with coco ink and the Pine Bough was colored on the stamp with Tombow markers.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

7 comments:

Shelia said...

This is a very pretty Christmas card with that window for your beautifully colored cardinal!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Janett! Love the little circle window for your pretty cardinal.

Karin said...

Love the way you framed the cardinal and the pine bough matches perfectly :)

Kecia said...

What a great card! I'm loving the framed cardinal, and the browns on this. Looking good!

Jennifer E. said...

Simple and elegant! Love the brown and red tones together!

Samantha said...

I love this simple Christmas card, Janett!

Sue said...

A perfect "back to nature" Christmas card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP