Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Being Thankful...

>> Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Welcome!

In celebration of Thanksgiving tomorrow I wanted to do one last card to remind myself of the true meaning of the holiday....





I started my card by stamping our Silhouette Branch Background using brown ink and added some "2nd generation" as well.  After sponging on both brown and black inks, it was still lacking something so I added our Splatter Background using black ink.  For the cross, I stamped both orange and kraft card stock with our Be Thankful Cross and after cutting out the inner cross I pasted that in the center of the orange cross and the sponged on more brown and black inks.

Thanks so much for visiting today and best wishes for a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Sue

4 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Love the distressed look and how you combined the Splatter and Silhouette stamps on the background. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

Janett said...

Beautiful Sue, great background Happy Thanksgiving.

Kecia said...

Gorgeous card. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How wonderful, Sue! I love the bg and super color combo. Happy Thanksgiving!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP