Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Cowboy Snowman

>> Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hi Everyone,
 
I'm taking a break from the fall themed cards I've been making and posting a wintry creation today.  Have you started on your holiday cards yet?  It's never too early, especially if you want to avoid feeling rushed :)
 
I stamped and colored Cowboy Snowman with my Copic markers and die cut it using a Spellbinders rectangle die.  I layered it and added it on top of a dry embossed background, divided by a piece of rick rack.
 
 
I stamped the In the Meadow greeting and then divided it up to fit on my card.  It was finished by adding some Stickles and tiny snowflakes. 
 
If you haven't played along in our Inspired by Nature challenge, there's still time!  Be inspired and link up right here.
 
Have a great day!
Karin
 


6 comments:

Janett said...

Beautiful card Karin, love the image with the two tone background.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So fun, Karin! One of my fave images! Just love the split up senti and the snowflakes.

Shelia said...

Awesome Christmas card! You colored that snowman perfectly! I really like the sentiment split up too!!

Sue said...

A fun change of pace! What a wonderful job you did coloring! Excellent layout too!

Jennifer E. said...

Adorable Karin! Love the added snowflakes and bit of sparkle!

Kecia said...

This is so cute. I'm loving all of the textures on this. Those little snowflakes are adorable!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP