Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wicked Bad Witch

>> Friday, September 6, 2013

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
Have you had a chance to check out our Thursday Challenge? Easy, fun and SO BRIGHT! Better put your sunglasses on! Go ahead and take the challenge....you know you want to. Who doesn't like neon?

Anyway...for this card, I did a little marker work on our Josephine image to make her more witch like. Actually it was kind of fun...like using a sharpie on a magazine ad. Right! Like you've never done that, lol. I gave her a hat and some scary witch hair and a black cape (and some serious eyebrows) then cut her out and put her in an oval frame. With the look on face, I don't think I'd mess with her broom...she might put you down for the count.

The Wicked Halloween and Witch Accessories were stamped on the front and the Good Witch/Bad Witch was die cut and added. The finished card is 4.25 x 5.50.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!






Supplies:
stamps: Josephine the Bold, Wicked Halloween, Witch Accessories, Good Witch/Bad Witch (new! coming soon!)
paper: white, black
ink: Memento tuxedo black, VersaFine onyx
accessories: Copic markers, Spellbinders circle & oval dies, black Sharpie

7 comments:

Janett said...

That is so funny and creative. I love it great card.

Jennifer E. said...

What a Great Halloween card! She does look wicked Lol!

Shelia said...

You definitely created a wicked witch!! great Halloween card!

Sue said...

Okay, so I open my internet and first thing I turn on is the internet radio and they're playing "Witchy Woman" and then I check out today's post.... Spooky or what?

Awesome card today Julie! I, for one, will never ask you for a makeover though :) Maybe a manicure ...her nails are great! And I love how you have her coming through the oval. Superior card in so many ways!!!

Karin said...

Off the charts amazing! I wish I knew how you are able to envision these cards you make...Still shaking my head as I type....You rock!

Kecia said...

Oh my! This is super, super awesome. I love it when a stamper uses an image in a nontraditional way. Her makeover is divine. You rock, Julie!

Samantha said...

Awesome! Spectacular! Amazing! Dazzling! Dare I say..bewitching?

Another sensational card, Julie. Well done!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP