Blog Widget by LinkWithin

You're So Sweet

>> Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hi Everyone,
My posting today is a reminder to join us for this weeks "Eat, Drink and Be Merry" challenge here at the DRS Designs blog.
And, what's better than some juicy, summer strawberries?  I loved when I went picking with my mom when I was small.  I remember coming home with buckets full and my fingers stained :)  Once when we were at the farm, standing in line to pay for our enormous load of fruit,  a lady asked my mom, "Oh, do you make jam or pies?"  My mom answered, "Nope.  We just eat them!"  Yes, all true.  The most she ever did was freeze some for later :)
These Large Strawberries were colored with Copics, fussy cut and layered on to some die cuts.  The papers for my card were created using the Polka Dot background and the Spatter background. The Spatter Background stamp was inked 3 separate times using green, red and yellow ink and the One Line So Sweet greeting finished it off.
Don't forget to come and play along )

Karin


6 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Gorgeous! Love the layout and your backgrounds. (Not sure why I'm waiting, but I have yet to use the splatter Background!! Yours looks awesome!)

Shelia said...

Karin, this is gorgeous!! The background looks awesome & I love the yellow panel!! And now i want some strawberries to eat!! :-)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How sweet, Karin! Your strawberries are yummy & I love your bg and layers.

Samantha said...

This is adorable, Karin! Fun backgrounds with a delicious focal image. Yum!

Janett said...

Karin, love the strawberries,your layers really make the card.

Cindy Groh said...

This card is adorable. Love the layered die cuts that the strawberries are on. Fabulous job.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP