Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Treasured Memories

>> Sunday, May 12, 2013


Happy Mothers Day everyone, I hope your day is filled with happy blessings.




For my card today I used the Three Flowers With Butterfly. The image was colored with Copic markers and cut out with a Spellbinder Die. I stamped the Mother’s Day Greeting and airbrushed the background this was layered onto gold card. I added some gold card stock strips to the bottom. I used the           Interlocking Flower Background to stamp the purple card the flowed it into the pinwheel  shape  and added a flower brad. The finished card is 4.25 x 5.50


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

Copic; Y38,Y17,BV04,BV02,BV00,YG63,YG61,G82


6 comments:

Sue said...

Great card Janett! I LOVE the pinwheel and your coloring!

Shelia said...

Very pretty Mother's Day card, Janett. That pin wheel is so cute!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Jennifer E. said...

Love the hand made pin wheel! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Karin said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! Love that darling pin wheel embellishment and the color you chose to make your flowers!

Anonymous said...

Sweet card for mom. I like the pinwheel flower and brad with the gold strips.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a lovely Mom's Day card, Janett! Your pinwheel looks so cute!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP