Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saddle Up and Happy Tails!

>> Saturday, January 5, 2013

My card today features the new Saddle Up Cowboy here at DRS Designs...also the happy tails to you greeting.  Is he not the cutest?  I used markers to color him.  The red layer was embossed with a star folder and some twine and a button were used for embellishments.  I thought it'd be fun to carry the twine into his horse's reigns. Have a great day and head on over to the store to see all the great new releases!

Pam

8 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Love that sentiment with that new cowboy image! Awesome use of twine!

Shelia said...

Your little cowboy is so cute! I really like the way you used the twine on this!!

Sue said...

Too cute Pam! Your twine is the perfect mini lasso! And the sentiment is perfect!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Pam! I love your little cowpoke and the twine lasso is perfect.I thought about using that greeting too, lol! GMTA!

Janett said...

So cute never would have thought to use that greeting. Love your twine lasso. Just perfect.

Karin said...

Super cute and genius using that greeting with him! I love it :)

Mary Ann said...

Love it!It is super cute,

Samantha said...

Just adorable, Pam! Love the twine - just the right touch!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP