Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Merry Christmas

>> Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Good Morning Everyone,
 
As far as I'm concerned, the big countdown starts today, because Christmas is one week away! How's your holiday prep going?  I'm somewhere between Yikes and Yipee :) 

I'm showing off a card I made a while back with one of my favorite stamps from the DRS Designs catalog, Golf Ball Snowman.  I sent a few of these cards out to the golfers in my family.  Love that plaid hat and scarf combo on him :)
 
 
The green panel piece was created using the Open Plaid background stamp and the subtle look was made by stamping in Versamark.  I added a matching ribbon and layered everything onto an embossed snowy background.  The sentiment was taken from the Christmas Multi Greeting, by only inking the one phrase and punching it out.  Lots of layers, and except for the ribbon knot, still relatively flat for mailing :) Speaking of ribbon, have you entered this weeks ribbon challenge?  There's still time!
 
Peace & Love :)
 
Karin


7 comments:

Shelia said...

Karin, I love your festive snowman golfer with his green plaid hat and scarf, especially with your green plaid background!! very cool!!

Janett said...

Karin, great card love the plaid and your background.

Jennifer E. said...

Fun card, love the layout! I've forgotton about this golfer snowman...thanks for the reminder!

Samantha said...

You get a Yipee! on this card and I get a Yikes! on Christmas prep!

I love this guy's plaid accessories - great job!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Karin! I love that golfing snowman and the colors you used are just terrific! Love the embossed bg and corner details.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Terrific Card Karin!! I love the black between the layers and your embossed snowflakes!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP