Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanksgiving Blessings

>> Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time in preparation for Thanksgiving....I am so grateful that I am able to craft and do what I love AND to have awesome people around me supporting my craft addiction.
I used two new stamps: long tall cattails and Thanksgiving blessings greetings.  I used a heather base, copper metallic paper which I embossed with a musical score folder, orange paper and early espresso as a mat.  The cattails were embellished with sparkly fluff.
I hope that you all enjoy a blessed, peaceful Thanksgiving.

Hugs,

Pam


7 comments:

Karin said...

I love the beautiful metallic color and I'm always a fan of some glitter :). Happy Thanksgiving!

Shelia said...

love the background you created for this lovely card!!

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful card Pam! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Janett said...

Great card Pam.

Samantha said...

Awesome card, Pam! I love your dramatic background!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Pam! I love the embossed copper bg and sparkly fluff on the cattails. Wonderful card!

Sue said...

I love the little dragonfly!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP