Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Be Thankful

>> Friday, November 9, 2012

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

With Thanksgiving very near, I'm reminded of how much I have to be thankful for in my life. Sometimes daily life gets in the way and I tend to take things for granted. I hope to do better to remember and be thankful everyday.

The white card was sponged around the edges to give it the rust color. On a separate piece of white, I stamped the fabric bg a few times in each quarter section w/ different colors then over stamped it w/ the wheat, cattails and leaves. I did the same w/ the main panel bg after die cutting, but I left the die in place  to have the light border. I added a cut out leaf and acorn on either side of my Be Thankful cross.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the new releases HERE.


Shelia said...

Julie, I love the backgrounds you created for this lovely Thanksgiving card. Great layout & color combo.

Pam said...

Absolutely stunning. Beautifully done!

Janett said...

Julie this is a beautiful card. The backgrounds are amazing.

Sue said...

What is better than 4 backgrounds in one???? I just love all the colors and nature you've got going on here. And your single leaf is so pretty!

Samantha said...

Beautiful card, Julie! I just love your backgrounds and how you separated them.

Jennifer E. said...

Love the decorative square you used to show off the cross, great colors too!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Palm by 2008

Back to TOP