Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swirling Autumn Leaves

>> Saturday, October 27, 2012

I made my card today to continue on with our Thursday challenge which is Autumn.  I stamped the medium silhouette leaf image on a fall colored spectrum pad and then spritzed stamp with water before stamping. Next, I added some gilding bitz. Once The November birthday greeting was stamped, I used a stamped off and spritzed with water leaf over the sentiment.  Lastly, I took both images and covered with glossy accents and set aside. My brad is olive colored but difficult to see in the photo.
Have a great day!
Pam

8 comments:

Shelia said...

Pam this is so pretty with the multi-colored leaves and glossy effects!! Love it!

Judy Rozema said...

That is just beautiful, Pam! Love the sheen~!

Karin said...

Those leaves are simply stunning Pam! Beautiful fall card and I love the glossy look :)

Jennifer E. said...

Love those leaves and how you created the sentiment panel!

Janett said...

Your leaves are beautiful, love the glossy look.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Love this, Pam! The colors in your leaf bg are just fabulous and I love the glossy coating. Just lovely!

Samantha said...

Pam, this is so pretty! I especially like the leaf accent behind the greeting. Nice touch!

Sue said...

Super card Pam! I don't know what I like more the glossy or the leaf in back of the sentiment!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP