Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Burning Cauldron

>> Sunday, October 21, 2012


Hello everyone, I hope your having a beautiful Sunday. The card that I want to share with you today used Burning Cauldron and Magic Halloween Greeting.



I stamped the Burning Cauldron with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic markers some glitter glue to add some sparkle. Spellbinder dies were used to cut everything out. I used the smallest Spellbinder book die to create a spell book, all good witches need a spell book. Thanks for looking.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett  

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Janett, this is so cute! I love the way you colored the cauldron! The spellbinders book is a great addition!!

Sue said...

This is SO cute! I LOVE the little spell book! and how you added the sparkles to the sentiment! What great ideas!

Karin said...

Such a fantastic layout and I love the book embellishment you created!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie- justwritedesigns said...

You really got it going on here, Janett! Lots of green (my fave color) and my fave Halloween greeting. Paired w/ the caldron, it's a winner!

Anonymous said...

Darling!!! I love the spell book. The perfect touch!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP