Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

The leaves are changing

>> Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Hello everyone. I’m enjoying our wonderful fall weather. And that inspired my card today.



I used the Medium Silhouette Leaf stamp and Twinkling H20’s that was painted on the stamp to create the background. This was layered onto copper card and then a cream card. I stamped Changing Leaves Thanksgiving Greeting onto cream card and painted Twinkling H20’s on top of the stamped image and layered it with the copper card. I stamped the leaf two more times and cut it out. They were attached with foam dot’s.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

Supplies: 
Stamps: Medium Silhouette leaf - Changing Leaves Thanksgiving Greeting
Twinkling H20’s - Poppy Red, Fern, Solar Gold, Ginger Peach, Sunburst

5 comments:

Karin said...

This really captures the beauty of the season! The colors are just lovely and make me want to take a walk in the park!

Shelia said...

very pretty fall card. Love the colors!

Paula said...

Terrific card!! I love fall and I love fall cards!! Very pretty!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful,Janett! I love the Twinks; they add so much to your pretty fall leaves and the copper bg is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

This is really a fall beauty!!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP