Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Smell My Feet

>> Friday, September 28, 2012

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope y'all have had a great week! Are you ready for some new Halloween images? We have some great ones being released tomorrow, so be sure and check it out. I'm using one of the new greetings on my card. Doesn't that just bring back childhood trick or treating? Sure does for me!

To me, it just fit perfectly with this terrific Ghost Family portrait. With their striped socks all sticking out, it seemed a natural. I did divide the sentiment in two to better fit the card. On the background, I stamped the Starry Background and Small Bat w/ Moon. I added a punched fence and and my 4.25 x 5.50 card was finished!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the fab new releases tomorrow!
Supplies:
stamps: Ghost Family Portrait, Starry Background, Small Bat w/ Moon, Smell My Feet Greeting (new!)
paper: white, black
ink: Ancient Page coal, Kaliedacolor Desert Heat
accessories: Tombow markers, Spellbinders tag & labels 21 dies, Martha Stewart Halloween Fence punch

5 comments:

Karin said...

So crazy cute :) Love their Halloween socks, and that fence is awesome! And I have to mention the gorgeous batty moon Julie!

Shelia said...

You are right that sentiment goes great with the ghosts image. Love everything about this adorable Halloween card!!

Janett said...

Love those socks. Great card,so cute.

Samantha said...

What an adorable card today, Julie! I just love color coordinated ghosts!

Sue said...

So cute Julie! It's like having a yard full of trick or treater's just milling around!
I also love the orange stars - a bold choice I never would have thought of!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP