Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Jungle Jim Birthday

>> Sunday, September 9, 2012


Happy Sunday, today is a happy day for me it's my youngest grandson's 4th birthday. This is the card that I made for him.



I used the Jungle Jim the Elephant, and colored him with Copic markers. I used the Small 1 line Happy Birthday stamp for his flag. The purple strip was stamped with the Polka Dot background and Shaded Lilac Distress Ink. the background layer was stamped with the Easy Dot Background  and Shaded Lilac and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink.I stamped the Confetti Alert in black ink and sponged it with the Shaded Lilac.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett


Copics- Y32,RF10,C1:


4 comments:

Shelia said...

Janett, this is an adorable card for your grandson!! He will love it. I like how you did the birthday banner. Great coloring too!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a cute card, Janett! Love the colors and sweet elephant (or elphanent as my DD used to call them).

Karin said...

Your coloring on the elephant is outstanding and makes him even cuter...If that's possible! Love, love, love your color choices for this sweet card!

Sue said...

This is soooo cute!! I LOVE your purple/yellow dot background - just adorable!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP