Blog Widget by LinkWithin

A little smile...

>> Saturday, August 4, 2012

Good morning!  My post today features a brand new Christmas sentiment and image here at DRS Designs.  The Little Smile Christmas greeting and the Snowman bird buddies image were stamped in noir black.  The image was colored in with real red, crumb cake and baja breeze.  I used circle punches and a scalloped circle punch for the main image.  Some baja breeze ribbon and a staple to adorn the card.
Head on over to the store and you'll find some wonderful new Christmas things!
Pam

7 comments:

Shelia said...

Pam, this is such a cute card! I love the black background with the light blue and pop of red. Love the ribbon treatment too!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Cute, cute, cute, Pam! Super colors and layout. Love the little ribbons.

Shelia said...

Just checking to see of I can comment from my cell since I'm leaving for 2 weeks!!

Janett said...

Pam very cute card, love the colors and your layout.

Karin said...

Just darling and I love that blue ribbon! It's the perfect shade to match with the color of your sweet blue bird!

Samantha said...

Cute! Love your colors and ribbon treatments!

Sue said...

Fun Christmas card! Awesome contrast and super layout!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP