Blog Widget by LinkWithin

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

>> Wednesday, May 23, 2012


Hello Friends! I hope this finds you well! 

Did you get a chance to play along in the DRS Designs Challenge this past week? Today is the deadline, so if you are stamping today you can still play along! All of the details are HERE. My project today uses the Oval Design Cut Out colored with a Blender Pen and Pacific Point and Tangerine water based ink. I stamped the First Anniversary Greeting in Pacific Point Ink and mounted the white card stock on Pacific Point and cut around it using my scissors. I then stamped the Changing Love Greeting in Tangerine Tango Ink and mounted the card on Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango card stock. I added blue pearl gems to finish off the project.

I hope you enjoyed my project today! Come back tomorrow to see our new challenge! Have a great day!

Chrissy D

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Chrissy, I love your color combo on this beautiful anniversary card! love the layout too!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous, bright creation. Sure to make the couple happy.

Karin said...

That greeting is a perfect fit inside the oval frame! Love it and the shape of your card too :) Sheesh, reminds me that I'm in a rut...lol!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Chris! Love the colored frame around the greeting and the long low shape.

Janett said...

Very pretty card. the colors are great.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP