Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1st Anniversary

>> Friday, May 18, 2012

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope you've had a chance to check out the DRS Thursday Challenge...this week it's Wedding/Anniversary! Link up your creation and you'll be entered to win!

For my fairly simple card, I stamped the first part of the Engagement greeting on top of the 1st Anniversary with white pigment ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. After die cutting, I also die cut a white layer, a leafy flourish and part of a fancy tag. I added a double white bow and my 4.25 x 5.50 card was finished.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!



Supplies:
stamps: Engagement sentiment, 1st Anniversary (new!!coming soon!)

paper: white, blue textured
ink: Colorbox white pigment
accessories: white embossing powder, ribbon, Spellbinders classic ovals & fancy tags 3 dies, Cheery Lynn fanciful flourish die

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may have been simple for you to make but it doesn't look simple. It is so beautiful!

Karin said...

Lovely, elegant card!

Chrissy D said...

Very pretty! More and more - I am LOVING blue!!

Shelia said...

oh such a beautiful anniversary card in blue and white!

Samantha said...

This is so pretty, Julie! I just love that bright blue.

Sue said...

I love how you combined the 2 stamps for the Anniversary! You also have a way with that leaf vine! Love it!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP