Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Extending Sympathy

>> Wednesday, April 4, 2012


Hello Friends! Today I am sharing a project using the fabulous designs from DRS Designs! I started by embossing a pirhuoette pink card stock in Secret Garden Embossing folder and layered it on white card stock and Rose Red Card stock. I stamped the Broken Flower Fence in Memento Brown ink and colored it with my Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I stamped the Extending Sympathy Greeting in black Memento Ink in the upper portion of the white card stock. I used the Corner Punch and the Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish Die on the side. To finish it off, I added some Dew Drops with Mini Glue Dots. 

Thanks for taking a look! Have a blessed Easter!


Chrissy D

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Chrissy, this is such a lovely sympathy card with the flourish swirling around the beautifully colored image! very pretty!

Janett said...

Beautiful card. The colors are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

So pretty done in the pink. I like the leaf flourishes, too.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Chris! Love the pinks and fab texture. The vine is the perfect accent.

Sue said...

So pretty! Your vine accent is wonderful, and I love the pink, which I NEVER would have done for a sympathy card. I have learned....

Jennifer E. said...

Love how the pink on the flowers pops! Great layout too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP