Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

FIELD OF SYMPATHY

>> Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hello Friends! Sympathy cards are never the cards you WANT to make, but I find all too often, I do not have enough on hand. On my card today, I stamped the BROKEN FLOWER FENCE 1091K in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored the image with Prisma Color Pencils. I then used a Paper stubby and Gamsol and blended the colors in. I then used a Fantastix and White Craft Ink and sponged a cloud shape through out the sky area. Once I had the clouds as I wanted, I sprinkled White Embossing Powder and Heat Embossed the Clouds.


Using the Big Shot and Large Oval Spellbinders, I cut out an Oval in White Cardstock. I stamped the With Sympathy 687F in Memento Brown Ink. I used the Provocraft Gardens Embossing Folder on the Yellow Cardstock and layered that on a light blue card stock. I layered those pieces to the Chocolate Cardstock. I then added some Chocolate 5/8 Grosgrain Ribbon to the middle section of the card. To finish the card, I added the images using Pop Dots and added three brads to the side panel.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!
Chrissy D 

5 comments:

Karin said...

So pretty...I love the yellow flowers and the die cut sentiment :)

Shelia said...

a very pretty sympathy card. I think this image works so well for this type of card. I really like the scene you created!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Lovely sympathy card, Chris! The colors and layout are so serene and pretty.

Anonymous said...

Sure to bring the recipient comfort. Lovely design.

Samantha said...

I love this one, Chris. Perfect for a sympathy card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP