Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ZEN HEARTS

>> Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Hello Everyone! I hope this finds you having a WONDERFUL week!!  This is Chrissy D sharing a card I created  using a technique called the Zen Stamping from the Technique Junkie Newsletter.



I used a Square Lattice Embossing Folder  on the white cardstock and layered that on black card stock. I adhered those layers to the red card stock that measures at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". I stamped the Scattered Hearts Stamp and then used a Black Spica Copic Pen to create the ZEN technique. I used the Red Spica Copic Pen to color around the hearts to add a little zing to my Zen. I layered this white layer on black card stock and punched the border using the eyelet border punch. The sentiment is called One Line Valentine Greeting I finished the card with this gorgeous Red Satin Ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my project today! Don't forget to come by tomorrow for the DRS Designs Challenge!! Have a wonderful week!
Chrissy D

7 comments:

Karin said...

I love the bold look of the red and black! I've been too intimidated to try the zentangle thing, but this great card my just be the push I need. Love the way the hearts turned out :)

Janett said...

Beautiful card. love the colors and your technique is amazing.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Chris! Love the zentangle doodling inside the hearts. Really a terrific look!

Samantha said...

Love it, Chris! I dig them fancy hearts! Great job!

Shelia said...

oh I love the look of this. great technique and beautiful Valentine!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love the Zentangled hearts!

Sue said...

Too totally awesome Chris! I thought they were paper pieced, they look so good. I love the bold colors too - Great Valentine card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP