Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Peace on Earth

>> Saturday, November 26, 2011


The race is on! Quite honestly, I am not much for the "race", the hustle and bustle of the holidays....especially as I get older! I made this for the free for all challenge over on SCS which was to make a black Christmas/wintery card for black Friday. I used our Tree Line border 981P and the greeting portion of Traveling Afar 501K. I stamped the trees and sentiment in versamark and embossed in white. Some little snowflakes punched and clear rhinestones added, an edge punch and some lace...........

Take time and breathe! That is what I keep telling myself!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

,Pam

8 comments:

Janett said...

Beautiful card, love how you pulled all the effects together.

Shelia said...

very pretty card. I really like the border, lace and sheer ribbon.

Sue said...

Oooohhh, I LOVE that tree line on black! Very Classy!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So classy and elegant, Pam! Love the white snowflakes and trees against the black bg. The center band and lace are just perfect.

Karin said...

The black and white is just stunning Pam! The snowflakes and the center lace are beautiful paired with the stark trees!

Jennifer E. said...

So pretty in black and white!

Samantha said...

Beautiful card Pam! Love the white trees and your ribbon is darling!

Chrissy D said...

Pam - this is a beauty! Gorgeous punches and lacy ribbon too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP