Blog Widget by LinkWithin

GIVE THANKS!!!

>> Wednesday, October 26, 2011



HELLO My Friends - Welcome and Thank you for stopping by!!! With all of the Fall Festivities and the commotion of life we as a family try to focus on things we can be thankful for! This is my favorite time of year so playing with the fall stamps is part of the season for me too! 


I have TWO projects for you today. :) On my first card, on the white strip across the side, I used the Woven Plaid Open Plaid  Large Original Plaid  to create the background. These background stamps are some of my favorites! You can get such different looks with different colors on your cards!!! 


Here are a few more details:
Stamps:   Woven Plaid Open Plaid  Large Original Plaid background Fall Fence and Give Thanks Unto the Lord from DRS Designs
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, bashful Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Twine, button,  Felt Flowers, Brads, Glue Dots, Copics, Cuttlebug Folder (candy cane) and Big Shot







On this second card, I used the Back to Back technique from Technique Junkies Newsletter.



Stamps: Winter Wording SquareMedium Filagree Snow FlakeSilent Night Sheet Music
Paper: Pacific Point, Razzleberry, White, Baja Breeze
Ink: same
Accessories: Felt Snowflakes, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Corner Punch, Gems, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips








Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Chrissy D

9 comments:

jonim52 said...

Love the beautiful scene you have created.

Janett said...

Beautiful card

Anonymous said...

I love your scene. It is colored so beautifully and what a great job with the plaid stamps!

Karin said...

Your stamped background paper coordinates with the scene so well! Excellent coloring job too :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are both wonderful, Chris! Love the fall scene...one of my fave images. And the winter card is just super. Great techniques!

Shelia said...

cute cards!! I especially like the fall one. Gorgeous coloring and the background goes perfectly!!

Samantha said...

Two wonderful cards! Love the coloring on the pumpkin scene!

Jennifer E. said...

Nice job! Love the plaid and how you colored that Fall image on your first card and I love that blue color on the second card, it just screams WINTER!

Sue said...

WOW!! No, wait, super WOW! I love how you colored the pumpkin scene - your sky is gorgeous!! And all your backgrounds are very cool!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP