Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AUTUMN BOUQUET and CHRISTMAS CARDINAL

>> Wednesday, October 19, 2011



Hello Friends! 


Have you ever been in a place where you just don't know where to begin? I have quite the list of things to do and between being ill, normal busy-ness of life and the quick jaunts of being in and out of my craft room have left it quite a mess!!! I started by cleaning off a bit of a flat surface on my desk and thought I would participate in yesterdays Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge. The colors were Blush, Rose and Lime... Those colors do not yell FALL to me, but I went with them anyways. :) I need a few cards that just say Thinking of You and decided to create this....


My friend Shelly, sent me a card and I liked the lay out and thought I would use it for a card! I created this 5" x 7" card using the following things...


Stamps: Harvest Bouquet, Woven PlaidOpen Plaid Backgrounds
Paper: Blushing Bride, Espresso, Rose, Lime, Vanilla
Accessories: Spellbinders, Grand Calibur, Dimensionals, Cord, K&C Gems, Martha Stewart Punch, Copics, Stardust Stickles,

We also have a NEW release!!! This gorgeous Cardinal stamp is now available!!! There is quite a great range of styles of HOLIDAY and CHRISTMAS stamps!!! If you are like me... you are not done with your Christmas cards, so now is the time to grab some NEW fun stamps to play with!!!




Here are some details:
Stamps: Cardinal on a Branch, Four in One Snowflake Background
I am stamped the background and then embossed it with my Big Shot and Cuttlebug folder.
Accessories: Red Satin Ribbon, Spellbinders, Zva Pearls, Copics

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

8 comments:

Karin said...

The colors are stunning and I love this layout too! Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love that CC challenge card:) Great job using a portion of that bouquet and your cardinal is so lovely.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Chris! Love the layout on the first and the lacy square on the cardinal is just lovely.

Janett said...

Beautiful, I love the way you punched part of the stamp.

Samantha said...

Great job Chris! Your colors came together well and I just love your cardinal!

Jennifer E. said...

Great cards Chris! Love the little snipets of the Autumn Bouquet and I love the wasy you colored the cardinal!

Shelia said...

Love your cardinal and the lacy square you've placed behind him.

Sue said...

Love, Love, Love your cardinal card! Cool idea to make the little flower squares too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP