Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AUTUMN SNEAK PEEK

>> Wednesday, September 7, 2011




Hello Friends!  This is Chrissy Dickinson sharing with you today!


On the project I created today... I used one of my favorite fall colors! Cajun Craze! On the background piece, I stamped the background in Cajun Craze ink using the Open Plaid background stamp from DRS Designs. I then used the Simple Whitewash technique from the Technique Junkie Newsletter - over my stamped card stock. I love how it turned out.


This image is actually a SNEAK PEEK that will be coming out soon from DRS Designs. I love this acronym!!! Such a beautiful stamp for your fall cards!


The accessories I used are Paper Snips, Ribbon, Dew Drops, Technique Junkie Newsletter, Mini Glue Dots, Embossing from Cuttlebug, Big Shot 

I hope you have a wonderful day!!! Thank you for taking a look!


Blessings,
Chrissy D

4 comments:

Karin said...

I love those fall colors on this card and the way you sponged the debossed strip along the bottom!

Jennifer E. said...

Nice job showing off this new stamps. The colors are great!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Chris! Love the colors and whitewash tech.

Samantha said...

I love that technique Chris. Your card is beautiful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP