Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Summer!

>> Saturday, July 16, 2011

By Pam Stang

It's summer and the temperature is a risin'!
My card today is fairly simple, but I am so happy with how it turned out.  I used a piece of taken with teal and sprayed gold glimmer mist on it, pretty heavily.  Next, I stamped our new summer wording square in black on white cardstock and colored in with daffodil delight and taken with teal...just some high lights.  Lastly, I added some pretty roses.....
Stay cool and enjoy your Saturday!

Pam


5 comments:

Karin said...

Love the great color for summer and the CAS look!

Karenliz Henderson said...

Very pretty card! I love color!

Jennifer E. said...

Nice job Pam! Love the Summer wording square matted on black and the Glimmer mist you used in the bg!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is lovely, Pam! The color and the shimmer are wonderful

Sue said...

Great Glimmering! What a wonderful card! Clean layout, great colors and lots of glimmer!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP