Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Fun in the Sun

>> Wednesday, July 20, 2011


Today I have a cute little picnic card for you, using the newly released Watermelon and Friend (798H). I colored the image with copics and used some bright key lime cardstock. I also dry embossed some white cardstock with a citrus design. I added some twine and the sentiment Fun in the Sun (1072H). I am having so much Fun this summer that I almost forgot I was filling in today! LOL! thanks for stopping by and check out all the new releases by DRS Designs.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just the sweetest little guy isn't he? I like what you did with the tablecloth. Darling.

Samantha said...

Love the lime green and your fancy cut out. Cute card!

Sue said...

Fun card - very summery!

Karin said...

Supah summer card! Love that matching embossed background :)

Alice said...

Super cute card! Can you tell us the source of the background embossing folder?

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cute, Joni! Perfect colors and I love the embossed bg.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP