Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Welcome

>> Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hi There - it's me again, Cathy! I can't believe I haven't used this awesome stonewall and gate image on a card yet!



DRS is sponsorng 365 cards blog this week. Be sure to hop over and see all the challenges for this week. Go ahead and enter your card for the challenge and you might win some stamping money!!

I kept my card simple as usual. Can you see the fringe on my ribbon that qualifies this card for today's challenge? A bridal flower and jewel finished things off.

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

5 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

I haven't used this gate stamp yet either...but I have plans for it! Cute card, love the layout!

Sue said...

Fun Card! I love the circles!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Cathy! Love the colors and fringed ribbon.

Karin said...

Such and inviting card! I love it :)

Samantha said...

Very cool colors - love the layout!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP