Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Easter!

>> Sunday, April 24, 2011

Welcome!

For my card today I started by stamping our new Polka Dot Background on a folded white card and sponging on some pink, turquoise, lavender, peach and spring green inks.

I stamped our Lily Sympathy Cross on white using black ink and after coloring and trimming I rounded the corners and layered it on some light green metallic paper and attached it to my background!

Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some of your Easter with us!

Have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

this is so soft and pretty, Sue! I love the background. Such a lovely Easter card!

Samantha said...

What a beautiful card! I love the pastel background!

Jennifer E. said...

Love the soft colors and the embossed polka dot background! Hope you all had a great Easter!

Anonymous said...

Soft and beautiful. I like the rounded corners.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP