Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wishing you a Blessed Christmas...

>> Saturday, December 18, 2010

One week until Christmas!!!  I hope this finds everyone enjoying the season.
My card for today uses the beautiful Blessed Christmas Greeting from DRS Designs and for my main image I used the single fall tree from DRS as well.  I punched a circle and then masked off the snow and moon, then brayered the night sky in with basic gray...sponged the moon in with daffodil delight, brayered the sentiment with basic gray and lightly sponged sentiment and image around edges with black.  The starry background was stamped onto the black layer.  I added angel wing shimmerz paint to snow and thick on the branches.  Half pearls and wonderful lace from Marks Finest Papers.
Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your time with loved ones!

5 comments:

Karin said...

Such a lovely winter effect the card has and the trim is fantastic!

Samantha said...

Pretty card Pam! Love the vintage look!

Sue said...

Wonderful!!! I love the circle and how you sponged the sentiment!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Pam! Love the monochromatic colors and lace trim.

Jennifer E. said...

Great winter scene! Love all the sponging!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP