Blog Widget by LinkWithin

One last one...promise!!!

>> Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hi there...it's me, Cathy...

The holidays came and went so fast that I just didnt have time to share and/or make all the projects that came to mind for all the great DRS images, new and old. So here is one last one...if you're in the Northeast and buried under all the snow we got this weekend, it might be a great time to get caught up on some projects for next years holiday season. Trust me, next year, you will be so glad to find some things done...especially if they are useful, like tags...



This new Santa face image is perfect for holiday tags. A circle punch and a scallop punch make this a quick and easy project. I stamped the scallop punch with the flake mega scallop image. If you want to take your project a step further, use a small embossing folder to emboss the inner circle, color with markers and add some white flock to Santas pom pom.

For this project, I stamped a new greeting on the back of the tag, but you could always do the usual to/from.



I chose to make this tag part of a card, but you could always make a baggie full of tags and stash them for next year. I find it relaxing to do multiples of things sometimes. You can sit in front of the TV and use your punches or watch the kids play in the snow while you color.

I hope Santa was good to you this year. Be sure to keep checking back because very soon you will start seeing peeks of soon to be released images. What better way to start off your year than expecting a package from DRS Designs full of great new images for all your papercrafting needs!!!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

7 comments:

Karin said...

I love that Santa face and a great idea to make a little hanging tag. Heck, I would save that and hang it on my tree as an ornament :)

jonim52 said...

Very clever idea, attaching the tag to a card. The Santa is perfect for a tag. I will definitely use this idea! Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Super cute tag. I like the embossing around Santa's face.

Jennifer E. said...

Cute idea!

Sue said...

What a fun card! I love your coloring! This could be a great project to keep the kids busy and get a jump on next years tags!

Samantha said...

Great card Cathy! Let us know how many tags you get ready for next year!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Love this, Cathy! The tag and embossed bg look terrific.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP