Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Simple Fall Wreath Card

>> Sunday, November 21, 2010

by Alicia Ekermans - Call Me {Crafty} Al


When I first saw the NEW Autumn Wreath (M429) I knew I wanted the image to 'speak for itself' on a card. I thought it would be a great chance to create a CAS (clean & simple) card.


I started by stamping the wreath in a dark orange ink onto an off-white cardstock. A die was used to cut and emboss the image and then it was placed on a card base of the same color. The sentiment, Beauty of an Autumn Day (G788), was stamped in a dark brown ink, then matted with brown cardstock. This would be an easy way to make a lot of cards to send to family and friends for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Make sure to check out all of the new releases HERE.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Beautiful monochromatic look :)

kinderdi said...

Beautiful! I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done. I like the wreath in the CAS style.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP