Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Scarecrow!

>> Saturday, November 20, 2010


Today I have a card for you for the Spoon Full of Sugar Blog Post. For this post I used the Large Scarecrow (426L) and the Scarecrows and Corn Rows Greeting (460F) from DRS Designs. I had fun coloring the not so scary scarecrow with copics and cut him out with a round nestie and layered him a few times. I stamped the olive and kraft cardstock with a branch stamp. I added yellow twine to the edge of the card.
Today I am thankful that I have a beautiful warm home and I can spend time in my craft room and rub Cooper's belly. Tonight we are going out to dinner with good friends!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Your coloring makes him extra adorable! Great design too :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cute, Joni! Love the frame around the scarecrow and the punched border.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP