Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Gobble Gobble

>> Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hi Everyone,

It's Karin posting today's card here at the blog, and now that Halloween is a distant memory, we are on to the next major eating holiday, Thanksgiving! Woo-Hoo! It's one of my favorite meals of the year :)  Since DRS Designs is the sponsor this week at the Stamp Something Blog, I decided to use their sketch for my card.  If you want a chance at a $20.00 Gift Certificate to the DRS Designs store, all you have to do is play along using this sketch...It's a good one, don't you think?
Here is my card using some of the newly released stamps!  I love this new Turkey Dinner stamp and it just called out to be paired up with the new sentiment, Gobble till you Wobble.  I sure can relate, how about you?

I used the Small Silhouette Leaf stamped in Versamark and embossed with clear powder for the background, and my favorite Cuttlebug embossing folder for this time of year.  I used some scraps of Coordinations paper, so that I could sand it and have the words show more clearly.

Want more stamps with an autumn theme?  Just go to the DRS Designs store here, for all the new releases!

Thanks for visiting us today and I hope you are having a great weekend :)

8 comments:

Karin said...

Hello Karin,
What a "tastfull" card. I love that simple layout.
Greetings and I wish you a nice day,
Karin

jonim52 said...

Great job coloring your turkey! How can it be Thanksgiving in a few weeks????

Cheryl said...

Love this! Great colors and texture!

Samantha said...

Yummy card! I love your color combo!

Jennifer E. said...

Great card! love the colors and the leaf background is perfect!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Karin! I love the colors and the embossed panels.

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Karin! Perfect stamp for Thanksgiving and I love the embossing. ~Diane

Sue said...

Love it!! Your bg is so perfectly spaced! and I love your cuttlebug corners!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP