Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Candy Cane Together

>> Wednesday, November 24, 2010


Today I have a sneak peak of two images that will be released on November 27th. I colored the Candy Canes (552HU) with copics, cut out the image and popped it up. Then I stamped the greeting Candy Cane Greeting ((549HU) with black ink, but used a red marker for the words, "Candy Cane." I added a red striped candy cane bow. I also dry embossed some white cs with stripes as well. Altogether it is a very Striped Card.



4 comments:

Karin said...

So very cute! Love the image with this funny sentiment!

Sue said...

You've captured this perfectly! I love it!

Samantha said...

Sweet!! Love your layout!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What fun, Joni! Love the candy canes and matching ribbon.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP