Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sympathy Bridge

>> Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Good Wednesday Morning! It's Bonnie here and it's half way through the week and then the weekend YAY! It really  hasn't been a grueling week for me, but I loves me my weekends!

I am always on the lookout for new sympathy stamps, so when the opportunity arose, I made sure I scooped up some appropriate images and sentiments for such needed moments.


For this card I used the with Sympathy sentiment with the Cattail Bridge and then wrapped some twine around the edge for small embellishment.

I thought it would be nice to take the picture outside, but I see now there are some  shadows that make it hard to see......sorry about that! Lesson learned.

6 comments:

Karin said...

Simple and elegant...Love it!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Simply beautiful!! Totall agree with Karin above.

Sue said...

I agree with Alicia who agrees with Karin - Simply elegant!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Lovely, Bonnie! Such warm, soothing colors and images.

Jennifer E. said...

Such a sincere card Bonnie! It's a perfect sympathy card!

Dawn said...

well... I agree too... This is a lovely card and the colors are perfect...

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP