Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Faith

>> Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Good day! Bonnie here with a card I thought turned out rather nicely! (sometimes that doesn't happen lol!)

I think this sentiment, called Faith Greeting, can be used for an uplifting card to be sent to someone needing a bit of a hug!



I also used the Background Stamp called, Four Flower Background, for my flowers. There are four stamps included with this set, so I cut them up and used them individually under the sentiment!

Hope you like it and thanks for coming to visit!

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Bonnie. What a lovely delicate card with the most wonderful sentiment. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

jonim52 said...

Love how you stamped the four flowers! Beautiful card!

Karin said...

This is lovely and I haven't seen anything of yours that hasn't turned out well :)

Sue said...

I think it turned out rather nicely as well! I love the colors!

Jenny said...

Great card, love it!! So pretty! :) :) :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful card, Bonnie! Love the soft colors and uplifting message.

bernietom47 said...

I absolutely love the way you stamped the flowers to look like the are in front of the sentiment. Sweet card.
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

Dawn said...

this is my favorite sentiment of all time! I adore this card... you did a lovely job...

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP