Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Birthday TMS!

>> Wednesday, July 28, 2010

by Sue

Welcome!

Have you been to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to wish them a Happy First Birthday? They've been celebrating all month long and this week it's our turn to help! Click here for all the details!
Their theme for this week is "Christmas in July" and I just couldn't resist using some of our "Newer than New" new stamps!

These Christmas stamps will be available in the next few weeks on our website - keep checking in and we'll let you know when!!!


Once again I had my niece helping me in my stamping room and she picked out this sketch for us to use.

The 3 panels were made using our upcoming Jingle Bell Background, and our new Jingle All the Way stamp is the perfect compliment. When we put all the layers together the green layer was missing something, so we pulled out our Vicki's Versatile Background and got stamping using green dye ink. Some silver ribbon, gold cord and 2 jingle bells finished it off!

Stay tuned for these and more new Christmas Stamps!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Karin said...

The new stamps look great! So looking forward to them :)

jonim52 said...

Adorable card. I loved the way you stamped the bells. Great stamped background. I just love Vicki's versatile stamp.

1CardCreator said...

Love the embellishment you chose for this super card! ~Diane

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is just terrific, Sue! I love the Christmas colors and that looks like some embossing on the bells. Love the bells on the ribbon, too.

Jennifer E. said...

Oh Sue, what a tease you are! I'm so excited to get these new stamps. The way you've shown them off here is great. I love the embossing!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP