Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Spring and Summer...

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010

posted by: Cathy/Crafty Thoughts...

are both in the air here in CT!!! While DRS is gearing up for their next big release of images, I thought I would share some newly released images and an older image with you today.

First, Spring...the first day of spring came in with a bang here today...it was 72 degrees out!



The new jelly bean jumble background is one of my new favorites by DRS. This new sentiment is a perfect match.

And now on to summer...



This lawnmower image would be great for Fathers Day, male birthday, even an Anniversary card. There a bunch of great sentiments that will go with it as well even if you just want to send a "hello" card.

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

4 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are terrific, Cathy! 72? Geez, I think was warmer up there than it was down here. Today, we're back to the same old chilly rain. At least I can look at your wonderful warm weather cards!

Dawn said...

These are awesome Cathy and they sure do fit the weather we are having too! I love the mower card and the fence is the perfect touch! Great Job...

Jennifer E. said...

Awesome cards Cathy! I'm so ready for warmer weather!

Sue said...

I love the coloring on the beans - bright & spring"y". However I'm not ready for mowing yet!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP