Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Getting ready...

>> Sunday, January 10, 2010

posted by: Cathy/Crafty Thoughts...

for next year!!! I have found that it is never to early to start preparing for the holiday season!! I would always think of holiday ideas in the summer and file them away, figuring I would "work" on these ideas during the holiday season. Big mistake!! In reality...if you have an idea, and you have the time...do it then!!!

So...here is an idea that you can work on now and have all ready to go next year...that way you can actually enjoy the holiday season without trying to cram it all in at once!!!

Images by DRS Designs...yesterday's release of this beautiful bootprints in the snow image makes making this project early super easy!!



I had a package of make your own beaded ornaments in my stash, that I have been wanting to make for quite a while. A few years have gone by since I purchased them but this image inspired me to bring them to life!!! The ornaments are by Nicole Crafts. I used a slot punch to attach the ornament to the card front.

A simple sentiment, some dazzling diamonds and some adhesive pearls finished things off. I hope you are enjoying the new releases...there truly is something for everyone!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

4 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Neat card, Cathy! I love the ornament & the blue and gold makes this image come alive!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Love the colors on this, Cathy! Your bead ornament is just wonderful.

Sue said...

A card that's more than a card - genius!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Cathy! LOVE that beaded snowflake!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP