Blog Widget by LinkWithin

It's finally Christmas time!

>> Saturday, November 28, 2009

by Sue

Welcome!

I hope you survived Black Friday and got some great bargains in the process! I was at work all day and then I came home and stamped. My 12 year old niece has been with me since Thanksgiving night and she was a big help with todays card. It was kind of nice having company!

Our Santa Ladybug (F1027) was her favorite and she insisted we use it on our card. It took us a few tries to get it right, but we were having too much fun to care!



Our original card had a silver mirror card layer, but when we went to photograph it, I remembered why I try to stay away from mirror card (It turns black). So we went back to the stamping table and tried a couple of different backgrounds and this one was our favorite.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps we used today:

L045 - Giga Circle
H019 - Mega Circle
F1027 - Santa Buggie
G425 - Memories are Made Saying

6 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Great card!! Sounds like fun!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cute! Love the Santa hat on the ladybug.

Jennifer E. said...

Great card Sue! Looks like your niece knows exactly what's she doing! :-)

Marisa said...

That Santa Lady bug is just soooooooooo cute.

Debbie Seyer said...

I love stamping with my girls' too! Great card!

Jessica G. said...

Such a fun ladybug image and she looks good in holiday colors! Fun mats with those stacked scallop circles, too!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP