Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Bright Snowflakes

>> Tuesday, November 24, 2009


I was so inspired by a card made recently by my friend Joan Ervin, so I decided to CASE it using the Interlocking Snowflake Background stamp from DRS Designs! The snowflakes were stamped using Elegant Eggplant, Cool Caribbean, Regal Rose and Old Olive inks from Stampin' Up! and Hero Arts gemstones were applied to the centers for extra bling! I also stamped the Cool Caribbean background piece with the snowflakes using Versamark Dazzle ink in Frost.
This sentiment is one of my favorites too, the Beauty of Nature Christmas Greeting. I took some inspiration for the layout of my card from the Crazy 4 Challenges blog sketch challenge this week, too!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

so pretty - love those colorful flakes!

C said...

So pretty, Tammy. Love those colors together!

Debbie Seyer said...

Great color combo and a great card!

Jennifer E. said...

Love the different colors you use for your snowflakes--I always think they have to be red, white, or blue! Thanks for inspiring me to choose other colors as well!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Tammy! Love the snowflakes and the great color combo.

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful combination of colors for these snowflakes; the gems are a wonderful accent! Perfect sentiment to go with the snowflake theme, too!!

Marisa said...

I like those colorful flakes. Great card.

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Very pretty! Love the colors.

Vicki G said...

So Pretty Tammy! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Vicki

Sue said...

What a fun and colorful card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP