Blog Widget by LinkWithin

It's Time for Fall Colors!

>> Thursday, October 22, 2009

by Debbie Seyer - A Peek Into My Stamping Room

This week, DRS Designs is sponsoring the Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Challenge #20. The challenge colors are Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke & Really Rust. These colors just screamed fall to me and since I got some really cute new release images this week, I was off to make my cards.


For this card, I used the new releases - Split Scarecrow(K054) , Happy Thanksgiving Arc (E050) and 3 Leaf Background.


For my second card, I used Changing Leaves Thanksgiving Greeting (G1122) and Small Silhouette Leaf (C691)

I hope you are inspired by these cards and the color combo to participate in the challenge. Be sure to check out the challenge because some sweet gifts are being given away! Have fun and good luck!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful projects Debbie!! I love these Fall colors!! :)

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful autumn cards and the small dose of curry works perfectly in the leaf theme!

Cathy Rulli said...

Great fall cards!

Sue said...

Great Job Debbie! I must be crazy cause I love those colors!! Maybe you just did it so well!

Samantha said...

I like these colors too! Both cards are beautiful and you did a great job with the challenge! WTG!

Jennifer E. said...

Great job with the color challenge on these cards. Both are beautifully done!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are both just wonderful, Debbie! I love the rich colors on your scarecrow card and the open book w/ leaves is just terrific.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP