Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Come see us in York PA

>> Saturday, October 3, 2009

by Sue

Welcome!! If you've been checking in every Saturday you know I've been traveling a lot lately going to stamp shows. Today is no different, so if you're in the York PA area come by and see us!!! It's also our last show of 2009, so if you didn't see us on the road this year maybe you'll catch us in '10!

Here's my card for this week~


It's another easy one! I stamped our pumpkin/fence stamp (M176) on the left side of my cardstock using black ink and colored it using my Bic markers. I attached it to a folded brown card, then stamped our pumpkin saying (G793) on kraft paper using brown ink and after trimming I distressed it and attached it using several pop dots. For a finishing touch I used a glitter pen and added a little sparkle to the moon. This could be my quickest card to date!!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Great fall card and great coloring! Good luck at the show!

Anonymous said...

Sue, this is a quickie?!! Gorgeous!! Love the sparkle on the moon and the sentiment is perfect!! I sure hope you have a wonderful time and goodluck at the show!! Let me know how it goes!! :)

Jessica G. said...

Perfect autumn image and stamping the sentiment on kraft is so appropriate and really makes it pop!

Jennifer E. said...

Fabulous coloring & beautiful sentiment!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful card and coloring. Neat pumpkin saying.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Love this! The colors and CAS layout are just fabulous.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP