Blog Widget by LinkWithin

New Kid on the DRS Block

>> Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hi there! My name is Ryann Salamon and I'm so excited and privileged to be joining DRS Designs as a guest designer for the next two months! A little bit about me... I live in San Diego, California with my husband of 2.5 years and a betta fish named Geppetto. I started stamping in October 2007 and haven't looked back! I first happened upon DRS Designs on World Card Making Day 2008 when I won a gift certificate to the store. Since then, my collection has slowly grown :)


I have a fun card to share with you today. I've paired 3 Flowers With Butterfly (H1068) with Just Living Butterfly Greeting (F349) and used the versatile Silhouette Butterfly Background (H536) stamped with Versamark on my card base layer. What I really love about the 3 Flowers With Butterfly stamp is there are *so many* wording stamps that would pair up nicely with this image! The same can be said about the Just Living Butterfly Greeting - any of the floral or many butterfly stamps would pair up with sentiment perfectly! I really love stamps that I can find different uses for that give me more bang for the buck!

I have some additional exciting news to share with you. For the *whole* month of September, DRS Designs is sponsoring the weekly sketch blog Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. You can find out all the details HERE!

Until next time! :)

9 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty! I love the colors and layout, Ryann! Wonderful first post!

Cathy Rulli said...

Love this card Ryann - thanks so much for joining us!!

Anonymous said...

What a really gorgeous card Ryann!! I love the colors!! So glad you're joining us!! congrats on your new GDT spot!! :)

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful card Ryann--I love the colors you picked! Welcome to the team!

Samantha said...

Welcome Ryann!! I love this pretty card. TFS!

Sue said...

Ryann - Great Card! Love the button. Welcome aboard!!

Jessica G. said...

Sweet card, Ryann; welcome to the Guest Designer spot!!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Your card is so gorgeous!!! Welcome to the team (2 of them {wink} )

Debbie Seyer said...

Love the colors you picked for this card. Just Wonderful and welcome!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP