Blog Widget by LinkWithin

A Fond Farewell...

>> Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Posted by: Heather

As some of you may know, I am stepping down from the DRS Designs design team at the end of the month. So...this is my last post on the DRS Designs blog. I've already told them multiple times, but I want to thank everyone at DRS Designs as well as all of the wonderful members of the design team for all of the friendship and support they have shown me. This past year has been absolutely wonderful. I have grown so much as a stamper and I have definitely been inspired by all of the gorgeous creations made by the entire team. Having AWESOME stamps to work with was also an added bonus. I cannot say enough good things about the stamps from DRS Designs. I thought as a farewell post I would share some of my favorite cards that I've made over the past year...

Here is the very first card I made with stamps from DRS Designs. The second I saw this butterfly stamp in the catalog I knew I had to have it. It is one of the most beautiful butterfly stamps I have ever seen.

I don't typically make many Halloween cards but I loved playing around with these fun images!
I'm a sucker for butterfly stamps! DRS has such an awesome variety, you just can't go wrong!
This was another image that I fell in love with the second I saw it.
I'm sure this is no shock to any of you since I gush about these all the time, but the Cutie Pie release was the honestly the highlight of my stamping year! I LOVE these adorable kids! I really loved this card even though it took me 3 hours to make because of the complicated background.
The sentiment stamp selection at DRS is absolutely awesome. The BEST around! This is one of my favorite sentiments...I think I've probably made 20 cards with this sentiment.
The Dustin Pike animal images from DRS are some of my favorites too.
Another Cutie Pie card...I just can't resist these guys!

Here is another one of my favorites...I absolutely love this Leonard image and the coordinating sentiment.
I had to end my year in review with another Cutie Pie...these newest additions to the Cutie Pie family just put a smile on my face every time I see them!

I know my post got a little long, but honestly when I started going back through all of my cards I had so many favorites. I have loved every minute I've been on this team. Thank you to all of you for making this such a wonderful year for me!

Heather

9 comments:

Vicki S. said...

Heather-loved seeing all your cards this past year. I'll be sure to stop by your blog so I can continue to see new ones. Thanks for all the inspiration you have given.

Jessica G. said...

What a great retrospective; your cards are amazing! I'll miss seeing you around the DRS sites!!

Cathy Rulli said...

Great cards Heather. Thanks so much - best of luck in the future!

Anonymous said...

Heather, it is fun going back over the cards you've made here, I remember several of these. I will miss you and I think you're a creative gal!! I wish you the best for whatever your goals in life are!! Big HUGS and I will still be around GF!! :)

Jennifer E. said...

So sorry to see you go Heather, but completely understand the need for you to be with your family. I will miss working with you on the DT, but I will still be checking your blog to see what awesome work you do from time to time. Good Luck with all of your future endeavors!

Samantha said...

Thanks so much for being a member of our DT, Heather! You have certainly inspired many and will be missed by same. Please keep in touch and take care!

Sue said...

What a fun post, but for such a sad reason. Heather you'll be missed! Thanks for all of your hard work and wonderful creations. All the best in everything you do!

Nancy said...

Heather, I'll miss seeing your creations on the DRS blog...best wishes!!!

Etha said...

Oh I love the rundown of your favorite cards :) Loved seeing your stuff the entire time and all you say about DRS is absolutely right, wonderful company and great stamps!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP