Blog Widget by LinkWithin

A Well Deserved Thank You...

>> Sunday, May 24, 2009

posted by Cathy/Crafty Thoughts...

It's Memorial Day weekend...the start of summer, but more importantly a time to remember all that our service men and women have done for us and our country. DRS Designs has some awesome patriotic stamps and I was able to put together a military card set in no time at all thanks to these images and a simple sketch.

Here are individual shots of the set...and the postage frame images to go along with them!









I stamped The Soldier of America (L918) sentiment/poem in versamark on the red panel, at an angle and then stamped it again on the inside of each card...



Here is another shot of the two patriotic postage frames...I stamped them in blue stazon ink so that they would not run if they got wet in the mail...



As you can see, DRS Designs has a stamp for everything you need a stamp for!!!
Are you a member of the Rubber Mania Monthly club? Check out the link in the sidebar...learn how you can get free, yes, FREE stamps!!!

Thanks for checking in...I hope you are having a great holiday weekend...
See you soon...

5 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Perfect patriotic cards -- clean, crisp and elegant!

Anonymous said...

Cathy, I just love these cards!! Great way to show those badges!! :)

Debbie Seyer said...

Cathy,

These are great cards! My nephew left for Afghanistan last week, I think I need some new stamps!

Debbie

dawnmercedes said...

oooh...love what you did with these stamps. I'm going to have to go back and look at the patriotic stamps that DRS designs offers!

Sue said...

Nice Job Cathy! Very Patriotic!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP