Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Butterfly & Easter Eggs Pop-Up Card!

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009

By Debbie Seyer

If you haven't figured it out already, one of my favorites of the new releases is the Butterfly on Eggs image. I just love the simplicity and elegance of the butterfly and the springtime feel of the eggs. I have been wanting to try this project for awhile and thought this image would look great!

Here is my Butterfly & Easter Eggs Pop-up Card.


You can find the directions for this easy project on Splitcoast Stampers HERE.

For the base of the card, I stamped the 4 in 1 egg background in the same color ink as my cardstock. I didn't use any fancy markers to color in the images. I just used your standard run-of-the-mill marker. If you take your time while coloring, even the cheap markers look good! I stamped the egg image 3 more times, colored in the flower and cut them out. Those are rhinestone brads in the middle of my flowers and I attached them to the card using foam dimensionals. I used some ribbon scraps from my ribbon jar to finish the project. The sentiment is the Medium Script Happy Easter. This adds a real elegant touch, I think!

Here is a close-up of my flowers:

I hope you will give this neat project a try! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a fun creation Debbie!! I love these stand up cards!! This one is so beautiful!! TFS! :)

Dawn said...

beautiful job with the colors and the card! Just wonderful, Debbie!!!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful spring colors and this image is perfect for this fold technique. Great card!!

Cathy Rulli said...

This looks like so much fun...I really need to try one!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP