Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Non-traditional Christmas card

>> Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First, my apologies for the late post! I was counting on the color challenge from SCS being posted when I woke up this morning, but it wasn't (I totally understand how life can get busy!), so I had to wait til I got home from work to finish up my card. I loved the colors and thought it'd be cool to make a non-traditional Christmas card! Whatcha think? The center pink layer has the easy snowflake backgrounder stamped in versamark then embossed with Iridescent Ice ep. In keeping with the DRS blog challenge #6 (see below post), I kept my soon to be released sentiment as the focal point. The black strips were pierced, as were the corners. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out our blog challenge below!! Please link your work in your comment so we can check it out!!
card info: stamps ~ DRS Designs. paper ~ pink, black, ww. ink ~ versa, black. access. ~ piercer, gingham, nesties, II ep, brads.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!! Love the pink cards!! :)

Cathy Rulli said...

Beautiful Angel - what a cool card!

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous card! Too funny that we both chose the same Christmas sentiment for this color challenge! I really like how you used the Nesties to highlight it.

Etha said...

oh beautiful! Love the clean lines and your corner piercing, so pretty!

Dawn said...

LOVE the pink and black for Christmas! Way to think outside the box! Awesome!

Janette said...

so pretty- I love your non traditional colors!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP