Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Just one more...

>> Saturday, October 11, 2008

treat idea!!! I couldn't resist, I had to do one more!! I found this treat template by Lisa Johnson and it looked so easy I just had to give it a try.



This is a quick project and a great way to use up extra envelopes! I chose an orange envelope and stamped the bats in black craft ink and then heat embossed them with clear powder. I also added googlie eyes!! The DRS dotted background made decorating the ends sooo easy! I used my threading water punch by Fiskars to cut the decorative edge on both ends. My ribbon is attached with brads in the same fashion that Lisa attached hers. I slipped a cookie (from Target) inside and attached a sentiment as I couldn't bare to leave the cookie wrapper naked! The sentiment is attached with ribbon.

This would make a great teacher treat or even a "Boo" treat if you do that in your neighborhood! You could even use a larger envelope and slip enough cookies for a whole family inside if you choose to use it for Booing! Hmnnn, that gives me an idea!!! (LOL)

Thanks for checking in...be sure to stop by on Monday for our next DT challenge...we'd love for you to play along...no special materials needed...see you Monday!!!

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

This would be a wonderful idea for classroom treats! Love those googlie eyes, too!

Anonymous said...

This is as cute as can be!! Love the bats!! :) TFS!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP